2019 Direct School Admission Exercise
For admission to Secondary One in 2020
Direct School Admission (DSA) - Secondary Exercise 2020 takes place from 8 May, 9am to 4 June 2019, 3pm (Singapore time). The DSA - Sec Exercise is conducted in 3 main stages as follows:
- Selection Stage (1 July to 30 August 2019)
- School Preference Submission Stage (21 to 25 October 2019)
- Results Release Stage (Late November 2019)
Primary school students who are interested to participate in this DSA exercise may refer to the instructions and the deadlines given below.
- Applicants studying in MOE mainstream primary schools would require either one of the parent’s SingPass to login to the MOE Centralised DSA-SEC Portal.
- Applicants are required to login to the MOE Centralised DSA-SEC Portal to apply for the school’s identified talent area/s.
- Applicants NOT studying in MOE mainstream primary schools would need to obtain a Registration Number at MOE Customer Service Centre (CSC) to be able to log in.
- Address: MOE Customer Service Centre
Podium Block of MOE Building
Ministry of Education, Singapore
1 North Buona Vista Drive
Telephone No: +65 68722220
Operating Hours: Monday to Friday 8.30 a.m. to 5.30 p.m.
Saturday 8.30 a.m. to 12.30 p.m.
Applicants shortlisted for interview and selection test would receive a notification from the school. The tentative selection/interview dates are either on Friday, 19 July or Friday, 2 August 2019.
Shortlisted applicants may wish to submit certified true copies of certificates/documentary proof for non-school based activities and achievements in support of the DSA application on the day of the selection/interview.
Applicants will be notified of the selection outcome through postal mail by Friday, 30 August 2019.
The decision of the school is final.